**Due to our ongoing efforts to keep our staff and congregation safe during the COVID19 pandemic, we have made changes to our worship experience. The building has re-opened for in-person services. Please click here to see safety guidelines/precautions. Sermons will continue on Facebook Live and will also be posted on our website and our YouTube page.
To learn about what our “Pre-Covid” services looked like, please read below. We are hopeful for the day when we can return to our regular worship and fellowship, but we are committed to everyone’s health and safety.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Services start at 10am.
- Help yourself to coffee or tea.
- Grab a bulletin and say to hi to one of our friendly greeters as you enter into the sanctuary.
- Feel free to sit anywhere, no assigned seats here!
- We typically begin with an introductory worship song followed by announcements.
- After announcements, we enter into a time of worship including contemporary songs and traditional hymns.
- There will be a time of offering, but there is no pressure to give financially, we are just glad you are here!
- Kids will be dismissed for Sunday School after offering and nursery care is available throughout the entire service.
- There is a brief break in the service to greet others or refill your coffee cup!
- Before the sermon we have a time of community prayer where anyone can ask for prayer, and if you don’t feel comfortable asking out loud you can always write down your prayer request on a connect card.
- The sermon usually lasts around 20-30 minutes.
- We offer communion every Sunday. You do not need to be a church member to receive communion.
- After the service be sure to grab some treats and say hello! We love our potlucks, so if you are lucky enough to visit on a potluck Sunday feel free to join us for food and fellowship.