ALL LARGE GROUP CELEBRATE RECOVERY MEETINGS ARE ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
IN THE MEANTIME WE HOPE YOU WILL CONNECT WITH US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT:
CELEBRATE RECOVERY MONTICELLO MN
Thank you for your understanding!
Looking to connect on a more personal level?
Email us at email@example.com for more information on our Outdoor Small Group & Zoom meeting options!
Celebrate Recovery Meetings on Church Grounds
Tuesday evening CR Small Group Meetings may begin meeting on the church grounds as of Tuesday, June 23, 2020
- Weekly lessons will continue using online methods.
- ZOOM meetings will continue to be used along with in person groups meetings and when inclement weather prevents outdoor meetings.
- Gender specific groups can meet together on the church grounds but in separate areas, as far away from each other as possible. This will protect group sharing confidentiality.
- Women will meet behind the church. Men will meet in front of the church. BRING A LAWN CHAIR!
- Anyone that is not feeling well, or recently exposed to the COVID-19 virus, should remain at home and participate via ZOOM
- No food or beverages will be provided. Individuals may bring their own food or beverage but cannot share them with others.
- No rest rooms or portable bathrooms will be available on the church grounds.
- No child care will be provided.
- Playground equipment are not to be used to prevent transmission between children.
- No admittance into the church building will be allowed.
- No passing of objects or physical contact between participants.
- Individuals must maintain a minimum six feet distance from each other.
- Masks are highly encouraged.
Normal Celebrate Recovery Meetings (Post-Covid Circumstances)
We will return to this schedule ASAP!
Child Care Available 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
2nd Tuesday Potlucks @ 6pm:
Come early for a meeting to have fellowship while enjoying some delicious food. Bring a dish to share for the potluck if you can. Invite a friend to join us!
2020 Meeting Schedule:
- Host a meeting
- Share a testimony
- Present lessons
- Lead a small group
- Sing or play music
- Bring treats for our fellowship time
We make it easy for you, and appreciate you for serving! Please consider this opportunity to give back to Celebrate Recovery, and let one of our leaders know you can help, or sign up at our next meeting!