Join us in Celebrating CR’s 14th Anniversary at MCC on October 9, 2018
Celebrate Recovery at Monticello Covenant is celebrating 14 years of service and freedom in Christ at Monticello Covenant Church this year! Come join us on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 6 p.m. for potluck and a special meeting featuring special worship music and a guest speaker at 7 p.m.! Details include:
- Potluck beginning at 6 PM featuring fried chicken, and CR will provide a special anniversary cake and beverages.
- Please bring a hot-dish or other side dish to share.
- Special music provided by the CR worship team.
- Video on the Serenity Prayer by the Skit Guys.
- Guest speaker.
- All are invited to take communion as we close the large group.
- Gender specific small groups as usual following a brief intermission.
All are Welcome! Bring a friend!
Regular Weekly Schedule:
(6:00 p.m. – Potluck & Fellowship! – Only on the 2nd Tuesday of each Month)
7:00 p.m. Large Group Praise & Worship and a Recovery Lesson or Testimony
8:00 p.m. Small Group Meetings (gender specific)
Child Care Available 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.